Chloraseptic® Sore Throat Lozenges - Cherry
Relieve your sore throat pain quickly with a Soothing Cherry Liquid Center.
- Provides fast-acting relief of sore throat and mouth pain
- Soothing Liquid Center - relieves pain and cools nasal passages
Also Available in:
Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Chloraseptic® lozenges contain benzocaine which temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and throat. Chloraseptic®, when used as directed, provides safe, effective and fast relief.**
**Note regarding responsible and safe use of benzocaine containing products:
Prestige Brands is committed to sharing and reinforcing appropriate product usage information to ensure the responsible and safe use of over the counter products. Recently the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) communicated a rare adverse effect in certain over-the-counter consumer products containing benzocaine. Specifically, the FDA recommended that caregivers of children under the age of two years old should consult their physician or healthcare professional before giving products containing benzocaine. We are working with the FDA to determine appropriate actions, but continue to advise consumers seeking further information regarding use of benzocaine to consult their health care provider.
Directions Adults and children 6 years of age and over:
- Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- Take 1 lozenge every 2 hours, as needed
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- Store between 59°F and 86°F (15°C - 30°C)
- Protect from moisture
- Check expiration date before using
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if blister package with "Chloraseptic®" name has been disturbed or opened.
|Benzocaine 6mg||Oral Anesthetic / Analgesic|
|Menthol 10mg||Oral Anesthetic / Analgesic|
corn syrup, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, soy lecithin, sucrose, water
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Watch Chloraseptic® soothing action